27.10.13

Loving my Lovedrobe dress.

Good evening! So, this is my second post here on my shiney new blog and it's just a little outfit post to show you what I wore on Friday.

My friend came to stay for the weekend and I wore my Lovedrobe houndstooth dress because it's a nice easy piece to wear and it was perfect to wear during the day and then I tarted it up a bit when we went out for dinner in the evening.

I always smile fondly when I see this dress hanging in my wardrobe. The dress was gifted to me whilst I was at a Lovedrobe blogger event and it reminds me of the fab day I had with Becky, Toni and Rosie who are three bloggers I have had the pleasure of getting to know since starting this blogging journey of mine. Urgh, blogging journey....gross. You know what I mean though.

Simple styling today with my chavey hoops and side plait. Peach frilly socks add a mature edge to the outfit I feel.


Dress c/o Lovedrobe/Socks - Topshop similar here/Hoops - Topshop



I hope you have a good week everyone. Lots going on for me this week! Blogger event on Wednesday hosted by Gok Wan, a meeting with Evans on Thursday followed by drinks with my girlfriends and then it's Plus London on the weekend.

Which of your lovely faces will I have the pleasure of seeing at Plus London?

Blogger template by pipdig