11.12.15

Christmas Gift Guide | Beauty Treats

The great thing about Christmas is that there are tonnes of beauty gift sets available, shops like Boots and online shops such a FeelUnique are full to the brim with them!

  (Top Tip: FeelUnique currently have a 3 for 2 offer on their stocking fillers, £10 off fragrance when you spend £50 with code 'SCENTFIFTY' and up to 25% off gift sets until 15th Dec - you're welcome!) 

I love buying beauty products at Christmas for my loved ones because skincare items and perfume sets etc aren't something that everyone tends to buy for themselves. I've bought people things on a whim in the past and they've turned out to be their favourite beauty products ever and they've re-bought them over and over!

Take a look at my selection below and see if any of these beauty bits take your fancy. I've featured items for both men and women.

 Click on the item to shop! 

HAPPY SHOPPING!





Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig