30.6.16

Greener Pastures

Thanks to my new, gorgeous ginger locks; I am now instantly drawn to the colour green. I have green eyes and the whole colour combo just makes me feel really happy. It's not a colour I was fussed with before so I'm really enjoying this change up!

I recently went to Italy for a family holiday (the best holiday I've ever been on) and when I unpacked my suitcase I couldn't help but notice I had packed A LOT of green pieces! This incredible green maxi dress from Studio 8 was hands down my favourite item I wore all holiday. 

The 'Neptune Dress' is honestly such a special, luxe dress and to top it off; it's made of pure silk. I felt like a Queen as I floated around Val d'Orcia wearing it - so many people complimented me on it! The dress has a jersey lining which kept me feeling really comfortable and the loose fitting, split sleeves would be great for anyone who prefers to have their arms covered. I would recommend buying your usual size and the delicate gold belt that comes with the dress finishes the dress off nicely in my opinion.

The best part is this dress is now on sale for 30% off and boy what a good reduction in price! Please snap one up before they go; you won't regret it. 







Maxi Dress | The comfiest Tan Sandals | Very reasonably priced Statement Necklace | similar Clutch Bag 


SHOP MY ACCESSORIES







*This post is part of an ongoing collaboration with Studio 8 but as ever; all opinions are my own. 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig