21.11.16

Nailing the Knee High Trend


Ever wanted to wear a style or trend but been too scared to try it? This was me when it came to knee high/ over the knee boots. I've always wanted to try them but when you are graced with chubby legs like I have; it's hard to find ones that fit.

You might have wider calves or thicker thighs or chunky ankles, either way the knee high boot has previously been a tricky style to work with. Thankfully, the likes of River Island, Asos and New Look have all come through this autumn/winter and there are plenty of styles to pick from.

Here's a little look at how I recently styled my wide fit knee high boots (currently out of stock). I like the medium heel on these particular boots and the fact there is a tie at the back so you can secure them. These boots don't really budge either. Some styles slip down your leg but so far, so good with these. I have linked some very similar ones below, as well as my other fave picks this season.










Photography by JKGPhotography


1. Dress (out of stock), similar here  | 2. Old Suede Coat similar here | 3. Knee High Boots (out of stock), similar here |

MY FAVE OVER THE KNEE WIDE FIT BOOTS




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig