13.1.17

Printed Co-Ords for the win.


Sometimes you spot things online/in store and you just fall in love instantly. This is what happened when I saw this printed co-ord. It's in your face, you'll definitely see me coming and you all know that's the sort of thing that makes me tick! Why hide away just because you happen to be fat?

I love buying a two piece like this because there's scope for building multiple outfits with each of the items. I originally tried the bomber on with my fave green maxi skirt, loved it and I've since tried the trousers with a roll neck and I'm also a fan. I'm sure you'll see me wearing these pieces a lot on my various social media platforms.

With regards to size, I bought the 22 in the trousers and a 20 in the bomber and the only grumble I have about this set is that neither the top or bottoms have pockets... wahhhhh why oh why wouldn't you give us pockets?!

A quick note about my lipstick. I have legit become obsessed with Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks and tend to wear the mauve shade 'Baci' everyday. For this look I mixed a dark red called 'Rubino' with the lighter shade and it made this glorious colour which matches my co-ord perfectly in my opinion!


What do you think about printed co-ords like this? Are you fan or will you be giving them a miss?








SHOP MY LOOK


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig