16.6.17

12 Badass Summer Trainers You Need Right Now


Summer is the perfect time to inject some colour into your shoe collection and your trainers shouldn't be any different.



We all own trainers right? I didn't think I liked them until about two years go and even I now own more pairs than I'd like to admit. I've noticed my most recent trainer purchases have all been different colours so I thought I'd put a little edit together showing you my faves. They are the perfect way to spice up a monochromatic outfit and what better way to bring a bit of joy to those feet of yours.
12 Summer Trainers







Trainers shown in photographs: Orange Adidas - Sold Out online // Mustard Faux Pony Hair Trainers - here



Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig