28.11.18

Time to Party with M&S


Pass me a glass, the festive season is once again here, and I'm ready to whizz around the dance floor dressed to the nines. 

Christmas is the one time of year; I go all out. I like to wear a pretty cool, minimal wardrobe throughout the rest of the year but come party season... give me all the velvet, all the luxe fabrics, all the sparkles and all the glam makeup. If you can't go all out at Christmas...when can you?

There are lots of different vibes you can go with when dressing up for your Xmas parties. I think I will do a few posts in the coming weeks focusing on the different looks you can do, but for today, I thought I would show you a more simple, fuss-free look which is perfect for those of you who aren't into wearing dresses or being overly feminine. 

A dressy jumpsuit is suchhhhhh a good partywear option as it's one item, you don't have to faff with it or worry about matching other things to it (like you do with a skirt or top). It's more unique to wear a jumpsuit to something dressy, and you can take a relatively plain one and dress it up with killer heels, a bag and earrings.

SHOP MY FAVE M&S PARTY WEAR PIECES



I recently took part in a fantastic partywear shoot for M&S, and I chose to wear this beautiful velvet jumpsuit. Originally I styled it with an incredible tux jacket, thrown over the shoulders but because we had to dance and wave our hands around for the photographer, I ditched the jacket. The fit of this jumpsuit is out of this world. The chunky tie around the waist works really well at pulling you in, and I love the leg length works really well for my 5"3 frame. You can't see them from the photo below but the black heels I am wearing are my new faves and I might have bought them in leopard print as well. The heels are wide fit and will see you all the way from home to dance floor to the kebab house aha! They have a very comfy, chunky block heel and the velvet means they're really comfy. To finish off this look and give it a really glitzy vibe, I added these big statement square drop earrings. I am so into them as they are super bling-y but kinda cool as you don't see that many square shaped earrings.


Taking part in a Christmas M&S campaign was a dream come true. If you haven't gathered already, M&S are one of my fave brands and to take part in a shoot like this, makes me feel ever so proud. I am so so happy with how the shots have come out as well. The shoot set up was so cool. We had a DJ actually on set, playing 70s disco music and people firing confetti cannons at us as we danced. The photographer was so nice, he put us all at ease and was so complimentary of all of us. The best part...getting to drink M&S fizz while on set... god I love my job!


Shop My Look


 *This post is written in partnership with M&S as part of an on going collaboration. 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig