22.12.18

VERY Last Minute Gift Ideas from M&S


Hands up who still has Christmas gifts to order? If you do and you're in full-blown panic mode, can I alert you to the gift section from M&S. Marks and Sparks literally has something for everyone, and this year I have pretty much done all my Xmas shopping there.

The homeware section is my fave. I've bought pot plants and side tables, candles and reed diffusers and I have found it so hard to part with them all as I want them for myself hahaha. I must admit, I've done a fair bit of 'to me, love me' shopping this year. Listen, 2018 has been wild, and I've felt the need to treat myself hahaha.

Take a quick look over this post if you're in need of some gift ideas, I've not put them into categories like 'For Her" etc. as I feel like all these gifts I've selected could be for anyone.

ORDER BEFORE 5 PM TODAY FOR NOMINATED DAY DELIVERY or pop into your nearest M&S store. 











Photographs by Bethany Elstone 

11. Vases

 *This post is written in partnership with M&S as part of an on going collaboration. 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig