26.5.15

Columbia Road Shoot w/ Live Unlimited

I love that my blog lets me collaborate with all sorts of companies. Luckily the amount of plus size brands are ever increasing and we have *so* much more choice now a days. One brand that I have enjoyed following is Live Unlimited who sell in Evans. Now, I must be honest here; not all of their styles are to my taste BUT we don't have to like everything, every brand designs do we? I do love the fact that this brand is very focused on fit, they have a strong brand identity and they know who their customer is. I feel like this company is generally directed at the slightly more mature lady but I wanted to show you that what ever your age; you should be able to wear what ever you like!

Live Unlimited got in touch with me and we decided to collaborate and show you guys a few of their pieces and they were excited for me to put my spin on their garments, and show you how their clothes can be worn by any plus size gal; what ever their age.

When I was looking at their look book, one of the first pieces that stood out to me was this beautiful chartreuse/lime green lace dress. I saw it and it was so strange because I knew instantly how I wanted to style it. I wanted to give the dress a 70s twist and style it with tan/suede and snakeskin...so that's what I did!

Here are some of my favourite snaps we took and I'd love to know what you think of the brand and how I've styled this lace dress.










Photographs by Gemma Bellfield 

I absolutely love the bell sleeves on this dress; a style feature I never usually go for but it suits this dress so well. I sized up as I didn't want it to cling on my tummy and shift styles like this tend to do that on me. I found this really old necklace in my stash and can't believe how well it goes with this dress! The snakeskin platform heels are from New Look and are from the wide fit range - my favourite place to shop for shoes. My beautiful suede tassel bag is from ASOS and my 70s style sunglasses are from New Look.
Stay tuned for my second outfit I styled, coming soon to the blog...


Be sure to follow me over on my:


**This post was written in collaboration with Live Unlimted but as ever, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 
Blogger template by pipdig