2.6.15

REN - CLEAN SKIN GIFT SET | MARKS & SPENCERS

Skin care is a quite a mine field wouldn't you say? We all have different skin types and some of us are allergic to certain products and knowing what to try is always hard because ALL products EVER are meant to be incredible.

I was lucky to be blessed with good skin for many years but when I moved back home for a year or so; my skin went nuts and I broke out all the time, I had eczema on my chin and dry patches every where. I also went from having an even skin tone, to having lots of redness or Rosacea if we are being fancy. Whilst at home my friend recommended I switched up my skin care routine and try some REN products. Guys, I have never looked back. A combination of REN and La Roshe Posay have worked wonders on all my skin problems and I now feel more confident than ever strutting around with a bare face.

I use REN's Hot Cloth Cleanser religiously as well as their Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream and I was genuinely excited when my best friend told me M&S were were selling 2X Hot Cloth Cleaners (mini flannels inc), 1X Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream + 1x Flash Rinse all packaged up in a gift set for a mere £20. A cleanser on its own is £16. So something that should normally cost you £51 is in fact only £20! B.A.R.G.A.I.N



Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser promises to 'purifie, decongest, gently exfoliate and remove all make-up' - In my opinion it does what it says on the tin. It has a lovely rich, creamy consistency and a lovely light rose scent. I use this at the end of the day when it's time to take off my make up and I use their lighter 'Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Gel for Sensitive Skin' in the morning or if I'm having a break from heavy make up.

Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream is light, creamy and it doesn't leave my skin feeling clogged up or greasy. I use this in the morning before I apply my makeup and I use RENs 'Omega 3 Supreme Skin Face Oil' in the evening before going to bed. (The Skin Face Oil isn't included in the box but I have to say, that is probably my all time face skin product EVER and combined with the hot cloth cleanser and steering clear of face wipes; it has transformed my skin!)

Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial - this is a transforming treatment that you can use every now and then and it perks your skin up, rejuvenates it and it feels like you're giving your skin such a treat! After I have used Flash Rinse my skin looks all dewy and glows!


 And VoilĂ  - this is me without a scrap of makeup on, something I would never of shown whilst I was experiencing so many problem areas! Let me know what you think of REN products or if you think you'll give this set a go.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig