8.7.15

Wedding Bells


Wedding season is upon us and normally when invited to such events; I make sure I have an outfit ready weeks and weeks before. George, who you will know from Fuller Figure Fuller Bust invited me to her wedding and I kid you not, I didn't have an outfit sorted until the day before! Talk about cutting it fine!

Linea at House of Fraser came to the rescue because during one of my last ditch attempts to find a dress; I stumbled upon this lovely floral dress. I went with my usual size and you can imagine the joy when I put it on and it fit perfectly. The dress has no stretch to it and is a thick cotton so bare that in mind if you fancy ordering it (the dress currently seems to be out of stock in a lot of sizes but keep checking back).

Callie took these lovely outfit shots for me at the end of the day and I did notice that by the afternoon the dress had lost a bit of it's shape but no one else would have noticed; I'm just fussy about those sorts of things.




Due to only recieving the dress the day before the wedding I was limited to what accessories I could use but I am glad that I already had items that matched the dress well. I went with my old New Look blue heels, old ASOS suede clutch and old Topshop bangle.



George's wedding was so, so beautiful. George and Robbie put so much effort into the day and you could tell, it was a seamless affair and I can't get over how beautiful the venue was. George looked stunning, as did my blogger babes Callie and Bethany and to George and Robbie; I wish you a life long marriage filled with love, good health and happiness!




SHOP MY LOOK




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig