3.7.15

Introducing Black Widow | White Lies - Carmakoma AW15

It's baking hot here in London at the moment but that hasn't stopped me from drooling over AW15 pieces when they drop into my inbox. It's always tricky trying to imagine what you'll fancy wearing when it comes to a completely different season but I love making a mental note of whats going to be available and then when it drops online or in store I'm always happy I did a bit of pre planning.

Carmakoma continue to be one of my favourite plus size brands. They offer quality, on trend pieces and yes, I'm not going to sugar coat things they are on the more pricey end of the spectrum BUT that's what we need! We need quality, luxury items just as much as we need fast fashion. We need choice and thankfully with brands like Carmakoma; we now have that! Hurray!

Here's a little sneak peek, (before they publish it on their on their website) at what we can expect this Autumn. I love the mix of super feminine and androgynous looks and as ever their attention to detail with features such as lace and faux fur mean that their should be something for everyone come winter. The white tailored 'Peacham' jacket worn over the 'Clapham' dress is giving me Clueless + Chanel vibes and I'm digging it!



Caloote Blazer + Jockwar Pant + Dorrien Coat 
I'm loving the tone on tone double denim! So 90s...
Peacham Blazer + Clapham Dress 
I spy with my little eye - a real leather moto jacket                                                                         All images c/o Carmakoma


What do you think ladies? Have you spotted anything you like the look of?

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig