24.2.17

LFW AW17 Day 1


The madness of London Fashion Week descended onto central London for another season and as ever; I was so happy to be part of it. For Day 1 of LFW I collaborated with my faves over at Simply Be and took control of their Instagram page. I love that plus size brands are now getting more involved with the hottest fashion event of the year and it's always a pleasure to show readers what's happening in LFW each season.

I started my day at the incredible influencer hangout, The Apartment and had my hair did by Priv (a mobile beauty app) before setting off into Holborn to snap some street style around the Fashion Scout venue, Freemasons Hall. I caught some shows after snapping a few looks and had some lunch with friends. My show highlights for the day were the Judy Wu presentation and Mark Fast show. I had a ticket to the amazing PPQ show but sadly due to some other shows running late; I didn't make it in time. *still feeling very distraught about this a week later*

Photo credit: Derek Bremner for the Apartment
To finish the day I partied into the early hours at The Edition Hotel for the Jordan Dunn X Missguided launch. The supermodel herself was there, (I may or may not have pushed past her by mistake...oops!) and incredible performances from Che Lingo and Nadia Rose really topped the whole event off. Day 1 Was amazing and here's a little look at what I wore...





Photography by Moeez for Comb

Shop my Look



*This post was written in collaboration with Simply Be 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig