8.2.17

Valentine's Day Gifts... and not a love heart in sight.

Everyone's favourite Hallmark holiday is nearly upon us and whilst chocolates and roses are nice; they can be a teeny bit cliche this time of year. Not that I'm jealous of anyone who might get these things of course lol lol lol I'm fineeeeeeeee being single!

With Valentine's Day just around the corner (February 14th if you need reminding) I thought I'd put together a little selection of gifts suitable for yourself, your gf, bf, best mate or postman - who ever deserves a bit of love! Why not treat your loved one(s) to a little pressie and watch their eyes light up for a minute or two before they come back down to earth and remember that Trump is President of the United States.  



1. Date Night Cook Book - Need some dinner inspiration? Check this book out for heaps of easy, yummy recipes perfect for your next, at home date night.

2. Diptyque Eau Rose Eau De Toilette - Diptyque gifts are forever a favourite of mine. The scents and packaging are to die for and you'll really make your loved one feel special with this Rose scented perfume!

3. Mirror and USB Battery Pack - I met a girl recently who had one of these and I thought it was soooooooo good! I'm treating myself to one as it'll be perfect for London Fashion Week.

4. Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Camera - Make memories with this cool, tan coloured instant camera.

5. Selfish Mother Super Human Jumper - Know anyone that deserves this? I can think of a few people that this would suit! 

6. Edinburgh Gin Raspberry Liqueur - Ginnnnnnn....yummmmmmm......need I say more?

7. Orla Kiely Cake Tins - Is your loved one a serious cake addict? Grab these tins which serve as beautiful pieces of home decor as well as practical cake houses.

8. Tom Ford For Men Eau De Toilette - I am obsessed with Tom Ford's 'Black Orchid' and I also think this is another great unisex fragrance from the fashion powerhouse himself.

9. Kate Spade New York Pencil Pouch - Love Kate Spade but on a budget? I love this "cheaper" pencil pouch. Grrrrrr, you can't beat a bit of leopard print as well. 

10.  Mr Natty Beard Brush - Does his beard need a good grooming? Grab this bargain brush! 

11. The Artistry Strap Balcony Bra - Sexy Lingerie is always a winner on Valentines Day. I love this strappy bra.

12. BFF Necklace - Cute, Classic and perfect for your bestie. I love these old school pieces of jewellery.

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig