21.4.17

10 Classic Shaped Shades with a 2017 twist



I ditch my sunglasses during the winter but then as soon as the sun starts to make an appearance; I go a little loopy for shades!

I love that your sunnies can be an extension of your personality and 2017 is definitely the year of the kooky sunglasses. There's plenty of outlandish styles to choose from but if the classics are your thing; I've got you covered. 

Here is an edit of the 10 best sunglasses available right now. I've chosen classic styles but with a 2017 twist. 


Unisex Square Frame Glasses 
Love the Celine square frames but on a tighter budget? Go for these Komono glasses.

Glittery Oversized Round Sunglasses 
Grey isn't a colour I'd normally go for, but for a monochrome fashion fan, I love these sassy sunnies!

'Scrappy' Sunglasses 
Love a cat eye frame but own about 10 of them already? Try this updated cat eye style in stylish navy.

Tortoise and Gold 
A fresh and exciting approach to a classic vintage style. I love these glasses and you can see how I rock them in the cover photo! NB. I was kindly sent these and they come in my prescription which is amazing! 

Muse Fade Aviator Sunglasses 
Love the coloured lense trend but can't see yourself committing to it fully? Try these faded lenses for the best of both worlds. 

Round Shaped Sunglasses 
These round, acetate glasses are super cool! I love the layered heart shapes! Perfect if you love the 90's heart shaped lenses but want a more mature approach to your sunnies.

Mavis Metal Cateye Sunglasses
Cool cateyes for anyone on a budget. I've seen lots of designer frames in this style but these bargain frames are the best! Keep it simple with classic black.

8. Boohoo 
Lyla Clear Insert Cat Eye Sunglasses 
Bargain Babes! I love that these frames combine so many of the key sunglasses trends. Cat eyes, cut outs, 50s and coloured lenses...all in one! 

Reveal Rectangle - Frame Sunglasses 
You can't get more classic than the colour turquoise but I love these retro rectangle frames and the lenses that are placed on top. 

Hexagonal Sunglasses 
The coolest shape on the market right now! These are a classic gold and grey colour way but the updated shape gives them that instant cool.


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig