28.9.17

LFW SS18 Day 2 - Outfit


A very brief day at London Fashion Week but I was there none the less. My day didn't go too well if I'm being honest with you but my outfit was still on point and I loved how different it was from my Day 1 look.

I wanted to be comfortable and I wanted to channel my love of androgynous dressing and I think this outfit did both of these things perfectly. 


On the search for a perfect blazer + trouser suit combo, I found these *check trousers and am happy to report; they are great! I love the fastening, the fit and the split hem at the base of each leg. These trousers come with a matching blazer but I decided to add a full Herringbone overcoat to this look and then simplify the look with a statement tee

I have to give kudos to Mango for the styling of this outfit. I saw a model on their site wearing a similar outfit and decided to do my own version of it. Taking inspo from the styling on sites is a great way of refreshing your look. Shoutout to ZARA for their AW17 styling by the way...I want everything on their site!

Comfortable feet at LFW is imperative and I can't recommend these *patent brogues enough. Flatforms are life and they didn't rub me once even though I'd never worn them before. 

Here are my top five brogues available right now!



Shop my LFW Look

1. Herringbone Coat | 2. Trousers with matching blazer | 3. T - Shirt | 4. Brogues 




I sadly didn't get to shoot a full set of photos for this outfit, but I am thankful that Kris (KrisAtomic) snapped me whilst I was hangout out at The Apartment and she also caught me and my friend, Kitty having a mess around with balloons!

Keep your eyes peeled for my LFW Day 3 Outfit post...
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig