2.10.17

The summery looking shirt dress that's perfect for winter


I can't tell you how long I've been looking for a chambray shirt dress, guys! You know when you set your heart on something and then you get so disappointed when you can't find the perfect one? Well, I finally have and I absolutely LOVE it. There are so many good things about this dress, I had to dedicate an entire post to it.

Six reasons I love this dress 

1) First things first, the fabric is beautiful. It's thick, nice quality and washes well (gosh, I'm really showing my age here but hey ho, haha). I have lived in this damn dress ever since I bought it and it's seen a lot of washes. I love that even though this dress looks summery, it'll see you through the winter  and will look lovely with tights and a chunky knit over the top.

2) I love the the dropped hem design feature. All the shirt dresses I have spotted have been too short for me recently and I like to have the backs of my knees covered so I'm digging this dress!

3) The size range of this dress is great, it is available in main range ( 8 - 16) as well as plus size (UK18 - 28) 

4) 'No Peep' design feature - No one likes when a shirt gapes open and M&S have designed this dress with a hidden placket and concealed extra buttons to stop this happening - yassssss!

5) Linen rich - even though it's a thick material, it's not going to make you hot and sweaty... hallelujah!

6) It's on sale!! Snap it up here before it sells out! 






So, I've gone on long enough about this shirt dress and I'm sure you can tell; I love it! I kept the styling for this look very simple and let the dress do the talking. I love how the red pops and I'm looking forward to wearing it in a million different ways.

Shop My Look 

1. Shirt Dress | 2. Trainers | 3. Bag - Topshop, similar here | 4. Gold rings 





Photography by JKGPhotography 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig