30.6.15

New Look Wireless 10 | Wireless Competition

When a much loved festival, such as Wireless hits a 10 year landmark; it is only right that they throw a big ole party!

On Sunday, the lovely people at New Look invited myself and some of my pals along to Wireless 10 to help celebrate this wonderful occasion and it just so happened some of my favourite artists were performing... cue a very happy, Danie!

The weather went from miserable and wet to warm and sunny, everyone was soaking up the festival atmosphere and for someone like me who doesn't fancy a long weekend of camping and no showering; a one day, London based festival is absolutely perfect.

New Look made sure I was festival ready with a tote bag full of festival survival items including sunglasses and gold stick on tattoos... I'm still trying to wash those off by the way. They also gifted me a rucksack which was perfect as I could load it up with everything I needed and it left my hands free to wave around to the likes of Boy Better Know and Drake.

Here are my fave snaps from the day, my outfit details and if you keep scrolling, you'll see I have some very exciting news for you!


Photo C/O New Look 




Love my Callie
Photo C/O Newlook 


Photo C/O New Look 
What I wore:
Sequin Top - Isolated Heros
Leggings - old Evans
White boots - Vagabond Shoes available at Office
Pom Pom earrings - ASOS
Backpack c/o New Look

FANCY WINNING TWO TICKETS TO WIRELESS THIS SATURDAY July 4TH?
ENTER THE COMPETITION BELOW
The winner will be contacted on the morning of Friday 3rd 

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning 2x tickets is answer the following question:

Q: Who would you most want to see perform out of this years Saturday line up? -
 Comment below with your answer and your twitter/Instagram handle so we can contact you if you're the lucky winner!
 Make sure you follow my Instagram and Twitter accounts to see who the winner is once we've chosen!
twitter - @vanierdanielle 
Instagram - @daniellevanier 

*******Rules*******
Competition ends Thursday July 2nd at 19.00pm
Only one entry per person
Must be able to travel to London. Please note no travel expenses will be paid


Good luck guys!
Let me know on my twitter or Instagram if you have entered! 


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig