20.7.16

Off the Shoulder

If you read my last post you'll have seen me banging on about the fact you should ignore the size labels in clothes and try things on. The dress I'm wearing in this post is a clear example of why you should do this.

Whilst trying on a load of RI Plus outfits in the River Island Style Studio; I spotted this bardot maxi dress in their main range. I picked out a size 18 and I could just tell it was going to fit. Low and behold... I was right! 

Sadly this dress appears to have sold out online but if you have a River Island store near by; have a hunt around as you might just be lucky! I found this dress before I headed off on holiday and it was the perfect dress for my last night in Tuscany - I love wearing white when I have a tan!









Dress - similar here | Sandals | Ring - similar here | Head piece - similar here 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig