26.7.16

Powder Pink


Hello Lovelies!

Look at me blogging outfits again! It feels really good to be back. It's been quite a struggle to find the motivation and I also forgot how to pose in front of the camera! One of my favourite things in the world is to put outfits together so I am so happy my mojo is creeping back!

I mentioned in a previous post my love of dusty, salmon pinks and I thought I'd put my money where my mouth is a build a look around those colours and voila - here it is!

I must pay special attention to this Topshop duster coat which is a UK size 10. I've said it before and I'll say it again; ignore the size labels and try it on if you like it.










1. Dress | 2. Duster Coat | 3. Snake Print Heels | 4. Clutch Bag similar here

SHOP MY LOOK 



Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig