28.7.16

Summertime Sequins

There's something you should know... sequins are for life and not just for Christmas ok?!

When faced with the task of finding a special dress for my parents joint 60th party; I knew I wanted something super glam. My Mum is such a glamour puss and I wanted to make sure I did her proud! I hunted for weeks and couldn't find anything but then I spotted this amazing sequin maxi and I was thrilled when I saw it was in the sale, it fit perfectly and I was able to find the perfect heels and bag to match.

Although grey isn't a colour you instantly think of when you think of summer; I think the dress was the perfect choice for our gorgeous garden extravaganza.







1. Dress | 2. Wide Fit Heels | 3. Sequin Box Bag | 4. Silver Leaf Earrings (out of stock online) matching necklace available here

SHOP MY LOOK




Who says sequins are purely for the festive period!? Try them this summer!

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig