5.10.16

8 Wide Fit Boots You Need this Autumn


It's bootie season! Hurray!
I was inspired by Gracie's blog post (here) and thought I'd put a post together featuring some of my fave Wide Fit Boots. 

Now, I'm not going to lie and say that I'm totally happy with the selection we have available to us; as I'm not. Where are all the gorgeous embroidered boots? Where are all the lace up knee high boots? I have seen so many of these available in standard fit, I'm just praying we get some wide fit options asap!

Anyway, I don't mean to be a negative nancy as we do have some beautiful boots available at the moment so without further ado; here are 8 of my favourites...




Where do you like to buy your wide fit shoes from? My favourite stores are ASOS and New Look but I am *SO* excited to see that River Island and now Boohoo both have wide fit shoes for sale.
Buh Bye Money!


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig