25.10.16

Jumpsuits: The most versatile item in your wardrobe


Jumpsuits have made a reappearance over the last few seasons and I for one am very happy about this. The jumpsuit was a style I previously used to shy away from; but...  how could I ignore something that is so stylish as well as being so comfortable?

Finding the perfect fit is paramount to falling in love with this style. I promise you though, once you find one that you love; you'll never ignore this style again. I recently wore this Ember Jumpsuit from Studio 8* to Curve Fashion Festival back in September and I've not had it off my back since then!

The thing I love about jumpsuits is the fact you can dress them up or down with very little ease! Here are my top 3 reasons why jumpsuits are the best!


Comfortable: Ladies, they are like a posh onesie. What's not to like? 

Versatile: Wear with them dressy trainers like I have in this style post or dress them up with killer heels and a clutch bag.

Layering: Jumpsuits are perfect for this time of year. You can pile on the layers and you'll still look stylish. Try a denim jacket on top of a floral/printed jumpsuit, a cosy knit on top of absolutely any jumpsuit, a T-shirt underneath a sleeveless option or a long line duster jacket like I have. 








                                                                                                      Photographs by JKGPhotography 

This particular jumpsuit answers all my jumpsuit needs! It is super comfortable and there is no worry of the dreaded camel toe. I sized up to a 22 in this and it was the right thing to do. I like the relaxed slouchy fit and it means that it doesn't cling to me. This particular jumpsuit comes with a gorgeous gold belt, I tend to wear it when I wear it at night and I love wearing my wider Obi belt during the day. The lace detailing on the sleeves adds a lovely point of difference and I know this is a boring thing to mention but this jumpsuit washes SO well! No bobbles and it holds its shape - perfect!


Wide Leg Jersey Jumpsuit | Obi Belt similar here | Pleated Jacket similar here  Dressy trainers | Black Bag with removable clutch bag! | Printed Scarf 


SHOP MY FAVOURITE STUDIO 8 JUMPSUITS 



*This post is part of an on going collaboration with Studio 8 but as ever; all words and opinions are my own.

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig