17.5.17

5 Slogan Tees You Need



Photograph by JKGPhotography 

What's that you say? You're not into slogan tees? Well I'm here to change your mind. Spring's hippest trend means we're letting our tee's do all the talking.

I have always loved a slogan tee, especially ones with retro prints or illustrations on them. Remember this one I wore to London Fashion Week shown below?


Photograph by Comb

I love hunting for oversize T-shirts, stuffed at the back of vintage shops. I ferret in the mens section and there's always a gem hidden amongst the classic KISS or Guns and Roses tops.

I recently bought this cute Stay Zen slogan tee from Monki. Illustrated by talented designer, Camilla Engstrom; I love the message behind the whole collection. In her range, Camilla focuses on the importance of self love and to be honest, I think that's a pretty cool topic to promote! [I am wearing the XL in this style and I normally wear a UK size 20 in tops]

Check out my top 5 slogan tee's, let me know which one you like...I think there's one for everyone in this selection.

1. Monki

Starting off with another tee from the Camilla Engstrom X Monki collection. The 'Stay Zen' T-shirt appears to be out of stock in XL but this one is still available in the largest size. Snap it up before it goes! I love Camilla's self love illustrations and it's so nice to wear a tee with a girl on it that looks like me!


2. ASOS Mens

I recently bought this Outcast T-shirt and bought it in a 4XL. It's nice and baggy and perfect for wearing tucked into skirts or with some 90s ripped denim! I love a good band tee and always snap up the hip hop ones. 


3. Forever 21+

In a foul mood and don't fancy talking to anyone? Just wear this 'No Comment' top and everyone will know whatsup! I love this small slogan, perfect for someone who is a slogan virgin!


4. New Look Curves

Combining slogans with the layered mesh trend. Pick up this bargain T-shirt and kill two trends with one tee! Wear with Mom Jeans or over a 90's slip dress and boots.


5. ASOS Mens Plus Size 

If you haven't browsed the ASOS Mens Plus Size range then you bloody well should. Lots of cool items, including these retro print, branded tee's. Loving the springtime pastel shade and would look perfect worn with grey joggers and white trainers. 


SHOP THE POST








STYLING YOUR SLOGAN TEE




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig