21.12.13

Daisy, Daisy give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you.


A recent ferret in Primark lead me to this wonderful cropped T-shirt. Look at the lovely daisy print, isn't it lovely!?

A short post for you today as I am meant to be doing Christmassy crap with my Mum, like putting the tree up (finally) and drinking half a bottle of Bailseys with her.

So, as I said up there, I got my top from Primark and it's a cropped style, with a boxy feel to it. A nice thick fabric which kind of feels like that scuba material... well actually it doesn't really but it's closer to that than just your average jersey tee.


The jacket is my bargain buy from Tesco. I bought it in the sale for £15 but it's still online now but sadly it only goes up to a UK size 20. You can see it here. There are plenty of leather look jackets in stores like Simplybe and Evans if you need a larger size though.


I bought this maxi skirt from Simplybe back in the summer and I wore it sooo much on holiday. This is its first outing since it has turned all wet and cold out there. I never think to wear maxis in the winter as I associate them with summer days but with leggings and a chunky boot I think it looks ok actually.

The boots, oh the boots. I've lusted (hate that word) over them for ages and finally bought them when I was in my local(ish) River Island. They were £35 and I think that is such a good price. My other cut out boots from Office we like £85 or something! I also tried the same boots on but in white leather...geez they were nice. I will definitely save up and buy them. They will look great in the spring with acid washed denim and pastels. I'm really looking forward to SS14 fashion... it looks to be a great season.



My earrings match the tee ever so well don't you think? I bought them for £2 and I can't for the life of me remember where I got them from! I want to say Dorothy Perkins but I really can't remember!

Right, I'm off. Wow this wasn't really a short post was it? What are you up to this weekend guys?



Blogger template by pipdig