23.12.13

Mono Mix.

I don't really know where todays outfit came from but... I like it. What do you think?

I found this skirt wayyyy back in a charity shop and it was a bargain at £3. I'm not sure what shop it came from previous to the chazza shop or what size it is but it fits and I love it. I've had a fair bit of wear out of it as its really easy to pair with things.

The top is a recent purchase from Topshop. For years and years I didn't even bother looking in Topshop as I thought I wouldn't be able to fit into any of their clothes BUT I keep delving through their rails and finding stuff that fits me! This is a UK16 and theres plenty of room for manoeuvre. I like the longer length sleeves and the cropped style of the top. The knit is really soft and nice and thick.

I've teamed those two pieces with old Dorothy Perkins earrings, white brogues from Office that I bought a few years back and the fabulous clutch bag was a gift from my Mum. It was from Accessorize, one of my favourite shops for clutches. I bunged my hair up in my signature top knot and thats todays outfit done!




Top - Topshop
Skirt - Charity shop
Bag - old Accessorize
Tights - M&S
Shoes - old Office
Ring - old Topshop
Earrings - old Dorothy Perkins

After these photos were taken I did a selfie and added 'Cyber' by MAC onto my lips and I really like the dark lip with the outfit!


When it comes to mixing prints, how do you feel about it? Do you shy away from it or are you happy to go for it and wear lots all at the same time?

Blogger template by pipdig