10.1.14

Faux Chanel

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” - Coco Chanel 

eBay is fantastic isn't?! I mean just look at my jumper. It's totally ridiculous and I love it. Nothing like a bit of faux Chanel to keep me looking fabulous. I bought this beauty a while back and I had planned on wearing it to Plus London, but then I got sick so it stayed in the suitcase. 

I've been trying to find the link for the jumper but I can't find it on eBay anywhere! I will keep hunting and update this post if I'm successful.

I love the boxy shape and then the tight sleeves. Excuse the odd poses today, I was trying to show the shape of it. 




For the rest of the outfit you'll notice I went with my trademark black, gold and red lippy. I love these jersey tube skirts. I always wear them, I know it's lazy and a bit like wearing those cut off denim skirts from back in the day, but I love them. You can wear them with so many different tops/jumpers. I don't wear jeans and I don't have a favourite pair that I live in; so I guess my tube skirt is the equivalent. I bought it ages ago from H&M but you can buy them from most shops now. 

The cut out boots have been very popular on the blogging scene and I can tell why. They are super comfy and look just as good as the originals made by Jeffrey Campbell You can buy them from River Island and I got them for £35! Bargain boots. 

I'm wearing my standard gold earrings from Dalston shopping centre, the bangles are gifts and eBay purchases and my lippy is my signature Clarins Red by Clarins. It's such a good red and I wear it all the time, it doesn't bleed and the colour stays put for ages. It's slightly glossy but it doesn't slide of your face!


Just to finish off this post....look who came and photo bombed my little photoshoot! He was so cute. He kept on wanting to play fetch so I'd chuck the the stick and mum would take a picture and then he'd come back and I'd chuck it again and this carried on for the entire time I was out there! 


What do you think of the garish jumper? Yay or nay? I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I hope 2014 is going well for you. I have high hopes for this year.


Blogger template by pipdig