11.1.14

Marble Mohair

Look at this furry delight! This vintage mohair jacket was another eBay purchase and I'm bloody happy with it! Theres always that worry when you buy off eBay that when the item arrives, you'll hate it and be lumped with it because the seller doesn't offer the chance to return. It's always so exciting though, you never know what you're really going to get even if they have taken a zillion photos of it.

It was pure joy when I saw this cardie though. It's huge and fluffy and pink and the appliqués are hilarious! Who doesn't love a silky flower with a wooden, beaded centre on their cardigan? I stupidly didn't take a picture of the back, but there is a huge one on the back. Now, sometimes I find mohair can be a bit itchy, but this handmade gem has a lining in it which stops that from being an issue. It's so warm and snuggly...I can tell I am going to live in this this spring, it'll be a great coat substitute and as I plan on living in pastels this season, I'm sure the cardie will go with lots of my outfits.



The dress is from ASOS and their Smock Dresses have been very popular with us fatties as their sizes are very generous. This is from their main range and is a UK18. I could easily wear a UK16 though. Sadly the 18 has sold out online but you can take a look at the dress here and see if you think you can get away with a 16 or below. They have heaps of swing dresses and smock dresses available in their main range that are available in an 18 or you can take a look at their Curve section which offer sizes 18+


I accessorised this outfit with my trusty rose gold brogues from New Look that are sadly unavailable now. The ring and jewel pendant are both from Accessorize and I've worn my Diego Dalla Palma lipstick in 'Rossetto - Sorbet Lipstick' from M&S. They don't seem to have that colour anymore when I look on their site, which makes me think it was a limited edition but Sleek do a dupe called 'Peaches and Cream' available here.




Are you guys frequent eBay users or do you never think to use the site? I'd recommend having a browse as they have EVERYTHING and I buy a lot of my statement necklaces and plus size dresses from there. They always have heaps of ASOS Curve garments on there.

Hope you are having a fab weekend, Lots of love.

Blogger template by pipdig