6.1.14

NYE Party Time.

Oh I had suchhhhhh a good New Years Eve celebration!! I was up in London and I well and truly whored myself out to my different groups of friends.

Here's a fun fact for you: After a rather full on night of celebrating I slept walked into my friends lounge, fully naked and my group of mates, plus a few strangers saw EVERYTHING. I then slept walked back to bed, but not my bed where I was meant to be sleeping but my mates bed. Woop Woop! Well done, Danie!

Anyway, heres a few pics of my outfit and the fabulous people I spent NYE with.

Ready to leave for the night, standard bathroom selfie.
Dress - Gold by Giles for New Look (it's way old)
Shoes - ASOS
Tights - M&S
Necklace - Galibardy
Lipstick - 'Clarins Red' by Clarins
Bangles - gifts
So, I think you'll agree with me when I say this dress is fan-fucking-tastic! It's an old gem from the Gold by Giles for New Look Collection. I've had it for years and have only worn it twice so when I was hunting for an outfit and spotted this in the party section of my wardrobe I thought I'd give it a whirl! I love the way it skims over my body and although its predominantly white, it doesn't show up every lump and bump. The only problem with the dress is the fact it falls down at the front and I spent the entire night flashing my tits/bra but oh well, I don't think anyone minded!

I spent the first half of the night with one group of friends in a pub in Walthamstow and I loved seeing my girls and guzzling Prosecco with them!





After I left my North London lot, I went off to Dalston and joined my best mate and a load of our friends. We started off in a pub and there was so many of us, we basically took over the whole pub. We then went back to my mates flat and carried on partying there and then we went to a few of the neighbours parties! Yep, I was a bit of a mess on January 1st.

My number one man, my best friend Bobbi






I had such a good night and will remember it for years to come! What did you guys get up to at NYE?

Blogger template by pipdig