5.1.14

Happy New Year....better late than never!

It's been a bit quiet here on the blog, sorry about that! I've been away for a week now, up in London and I was far too busy consuming prosecco and spending time with my mates and then nursing hangovers. I'm back now though.

I've been reading heaps of new years blog posts, super long posts about resolutions & posts that summarise 2013 and although I really enjoy them and like reading them I have chosen to keep mine short and sweet.

2013 was not a fantastic year for me. It wasn't awful but it wasn't incredible. I spent the year living at home with my parents for the first time since I was 13 and boy has it been difficult. My health got so bad in 2012 that I quit my job and moved home. I've been freelancing as a Textile Designer and Stylist ever since and now that I am ready to move back to London, I am ready to take on work again. It'll be part time and that'll leave me time to focus on my blogging, styling etc.

I feel SO excited to be moving back to London. My life is in that city. I've lived there since I was 19 and a year away from it has been really difficult.

I spent the day packing up some of my things, lovingly wrapping them all in newspaper and boxing them up. I can't wait to fill my new house with all my shit!



A very Happy New Year to you all, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and I am excited to share this following year with you all; I hope you enjoy the ride!


Blogger template by pipdig