12.11.14

Evans Party Wear | Bloggers Christmas Party Wear Edit

I've said it before and I'll say it again - starting this blog was one of the best decisions I've ever made and the opportunities it has given me are very impressive (in my opinion) and I am so proud of what I have achieved in a relatively short time. If you follow me on any of my social media platforms you will have noticed that I recently collaborated with Evans along with two of my best blogger babes Callie and George. Evans asked us to join them on set in their Style For Your Shape Studio and we spent the day talking all things party wear!

The party season is fast approaching and if you're anything like me there is nothing better than getting glammed up and party ready with your pals and heading out to a fancy event. Sometimes, it can be a bit daunting though... what do you wear? How do you make sure you feel confident and sexy? What do you wear if you're in the office all day and then heading to a party? All these questions can get you feeling anxious and sometimes it can make you end up dreading these social gatherings instead of getting all excited for them.

Cue, George, Callie and I! Evans asked us to pick some of our favourite party pieces from their Party Edit and show you how easy it can be to take a look from day to night and get you lovely lot party-ready!!

Take a look at the video below and let me know what you think. I had such a good day, we just laughed and laughed and the Evans team are always such a pleasure to work with. The fact I get to do things like this with two of my pals is also such a treat.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

             

So that's the video but now I thought I'd show you guys some of the behind the scenes shots that Evans and I took as well as some of the final photos. I love how they have come out and I really enjoy all three of my looks. They all give off totally different vibes yet I felt glam and sexy in all three.


















SHOP ALL THREE OF MY PARTY LOOKS HERE 



*This post was written in partnership with Evans but as ever, all views are my own.

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig