18.11.14

Missguided+ is here!

You may have read recently on my twitter/facebook that Missguided were due to launch a plus size collection and they have! It dropped today and it runs in UK sizes 16-24. The collection offers a mixture of basic pieces and trend lead options and I'm glad to see A/W14 staples like faux fur, co-ords and velvet in the mix.

I had a vision of what their first collection would be like and I don't think I was far off. The price points seem very reasonable and I am happy to see that items that Missguided sell in their main range are also available to us plus size ladies. The one complaint I have is in regards to the sizing. I am lucky to be able to fit into this range but what about the bigger ladies that wear a 24+? I wish the sizes ran up to a 30/32 as it is great that there are now more plus size collections on the market BUT it would be soooo much better if these collections catered for the bigger girls as well. I really hope that as the collection grows that so does the size range.

Here are a few of my favourite picks from their Missguided+ Collection:
Longline Khaki Duster Jacket available here
Oxblood Velvet Wrap Dress - available here
Red Faux Fur Gilet - available here
Co- ord top - available here
Co -ord skirt available here
Co -ord crop top available here
Co -ord skirt available here 
 
Model name T-shirt in white available here 

What are your thoughts on this new collection. Are you happy to know we now have another brand to shop with and think that it's a step in the right direction or are you disappointed to hear it only runs up to a UK size24?

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig