18.11.14

That Day | Longline Rose Print Shirt

I recently featured a mustard dress from That Day and it went down a storm with everyone I showed or wore it in front of. That Day is the latest edition to The Brand Edit at Evans and all three of the dress they sent are really very nice.

I have come down to Devon to have a bit of family time and I packed this longline shirt dress as I knew it wouldn't get all creased in my weekend bag and I was right. No matter how scrunched up it gets, it doesn't crease....this is a definite plus if you're like me and detest ironing! I sized up in this style as I normally struggle with shapes like this that have no stretch. I normally wear a 20 but went up to a 24 and this means that the dress doesn't gape open at the buttons and it doesn't cling on my belly - perfect!
I love the design details that make this longline shirt a little different from others. The panel at the back, round neckline and splits at the side make it feel like an expensive garment. I've rolled up the sleeves (like I do with most long sleeve items) but the sleeves are long and you can button them up.

I feel like being in the countryside this week has really inspired my look today! I wore my old tan brogues from Clarks, my mums clutch bag and an old zara necklace which I might just have to nab...do you think she'll notice if it goes missing?!

Lastly, I thought I'd tell you about my new lippy which in no. 512 and from Kiko. I recently popped into one of their stores and they were having a sale so I picked up a few new shades. I've wanted a rich, plummy red for a while and this one is perfect.






Kiko lipstick no. 512
Have you bought anything from That Day yet? Happy to see another plus size brand on the market?

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig