16.11.14

Treat Yo' Self | ASOS Curve

I've not been browsing on the internet as much recently after a bit of a tough week but I logged on this morning to see that ASOS Curve have a 20% discount running and the code works across the entire range - including shoes and accessories. The code is PERFECTFIT, enter this at the check out. Don't take too long choosing your bits though - the offer ends on Tuesday. 

After having a little look round the online shelves, I thought I'd show you my fave picks. Remember that when stores offer a discount it can be a perfect chance to treat yourself to that stand out piece but it is also a great chance to pick up those basics like strappy tops and tights. Those sort of items are so useful and we wear them everyday yet it always annoys me when I have to part with my money for them! ASOS Curve have heaps of tights, basics, leggings etc so don't forget them when you come to buy all those kinds of items. 


CLICK ON THE PINK BOXES & YOU'LL GO STRAIGHT TO THE WEBSITE



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Images c/o ASOS 
What do you think of my picks? Will you be treating yourself this weekend?


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig