2.2.15

- A Librarian on acid -

Bold colours, mix-match prints, lots of accessories... these are a few of my favourite things! Never one to shy away from clashing colours; this might be one of my fave outfits of 2015 so far.

The starting point of this rather in-your-face outfit was the ASOS curve shirt I picked up in the Xmas sales. I originally wanted to style it with something maroon and tried these culottes but I looked hideous in them so I had a look in my wardrobe and pulled out this old Primark skirt. I love the colour combo - you might think it's vile but that's fine, you don't have to wear it ;) As soon as I paired the skirt and shirt I knew I wanted to go with quite a "geeky" look for this outfit and it felt natural to wear it with my glasses. I actually wear my glasses every day but choose to take my blog pics sans glasses but I feel like they really go with this particular look. These *Duo Two Tone frames are from Specspost which is a great online store that deliver to your home - these glasses with lenses are only £26.99 guys! Now, I don't know much about glasses but I know that is super cheap. My bag is a really old vintage one, so old I can't remember where I bought it from and I love how it looks worn and well loved! I accessorised the rest of the look with a *faux fur stole from Missguided and these mega lace up shoes from Topshop. Not gunna lie - they aren't the most comfy shoes in the world. After tottering around in them for an hour or so they really hurt my feet. This makes me sad because I adore lace up, high heel shoes.









Photographs by Gemma Bellfield

What do you reckon? Are you a fan of this look or is it a little too garish for you?
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig