30.1.15

Barry M SS15 Launches

Yesterday I attended a launch party hosted by Barry M and I had the chance to preview their new SS15 products. It's always a pleasure attending their events and getting a sneak peek at what they have in store for us. I thought seeing as they were so kind to gift me all their new products, I'd show you them all and give you some details about launch dates etc.

First up are the nine new Quick Dry varnishes from their new Speedy Nail Paint range which are launching in Superdrug on February 11th and Boots on the 18th. This is the first collection made with this fast drying formula and the brush is also newly designed so that it dispenses just enough polish onto your nail for precise application. Available in 9 different pastel shades and I currently have Pit Stop (grey) on which is probably my fave out of all of them. I pretty much exclusively use Barry M nail varnishes now a days. I love their colours, the way they go on when you apply them and you can't argue with a £2.99 price point!

Barry M Speedy Nail Paint collection from L-R: Full Throttle | Lap of Honour | Pole Position | Eat My Dust | In a Heart Beat | Pit Stop | Road Rage | Stop The Clock | Kiss Me Quick 
Three new Gelly Hi-Shine shades have also been added to their vast collection of Gelly Nail Paints and they are lovely shades for Spring time and the thicker gelly formula means these varnishes stay put for ages. You can also add their new Plumpy Topcoat on top to keep your colour protected and more of a professional gel finish. These will launch on February 11th in Superdrug and February 18th in Boots.

L-R: Barry M Plumpy Topcoat | Sky Blue | Cotton | Fondant

 If you are anything like me, the contouring craze has caught your eye but when it comes down to it, you have absolutely no clue how to achieve that perfect Kimmy K look. The new Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit might just help you get that perfect look because on the inside of the lid they have included a step by step diagram showing you where to apply each of the three shades. I've yet to try this kit but I am hoping that once I've mastered the technique I'll be able to go out and find myself a Kanye! This palette launches in Boots on February 4th & in Superdrug on the 11th February.

The Flawless Perfecting Powder is the item I am most looking forward to trying. I currently use Studio Fix Powder by Mac, but it's expensive and if I manage to get the same look with this powder I will definitely be swapping over. Available in three shades, this light weight powder comes in a mirrored compact and includes a little sponge for application. I tend to stick to using brushes for my make up application but the little sponges are good for when you're on the go I find. 

Barry M Flawless Matte Perfecting Powder in Medium.
Next up are these Gelly Hi Shine Lip crayons. They have launched two new colours and my personal fave is the taupe/nude colour called Orion. I have been using a lot of nudes on my lips recently and these glide on and give a dense slick of colour on your lips. The coral shade called Sigma is really punchy and will be lovely when the weather warms up.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Lips
Top: Orion | Bottom: Sigma 
Finally they now have a White Bold Waterproof Eyeliner which is great for those who want to brighten up their eyes. I am glad to see it's waterproof as I really struggle with eye products on my water line. Unless they are waterproof, they make my eyes run and no one needs a teary looking Danie! This eyeliner and the two new lip colours will launch in Superdrug on the 11th of February and in Boots on the 18th of February. 

Barry M White Bold Waterproof Eyeliner  


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig