28.8.15

A stay in The Hoxton Hotel

In London there is a hotel on every corner and this can make picking somewhere to stay in the city; quite a difficult task. I would guess that for the majority of people, a clean, conveniently situated, well priced hotel is what they look for when picking somewhere and The Hoxton Hotel, Shoreditch ticks all those boxes.

A few weeks back I was invited to stay the night at the hotel and I jumped at the chance - I do love a good hotel stay! I love exploring every nook and cranny of the room, jumping on the pristine bed and using absolutely every free beauty product they have on offer.

The hotel offers 210 beautifully designed rooms, the decor running throughout the entire hotel is uber cool and I loved the vibe of the downstairs area where they have a bar. The bar was packed into the early hours and it was such a treat to have a drink there then slope off upstairs to my room.

Image c/o The Hoxton Hotel  
Each room offers free wifi (praise the lord, you guys know how much I love updating my social media pages), a little selection of fresh milk, tea and water and in the morning you get the cutest breakfast bag delivered to your room at a time chosen by you.





Although I love every area of London, East has to be my favourite part and it's where I tend to spend most of my time. I love the bars, the quirky eateries and I love the diversity of fashion you see on the streets. The Hoxton Hotel is situated smack bang in one of the best areas, Old Street and it's close to the tube, numerous busses and every single kind of bar you could ever wish for. I highly recommend The Hoxton Hotel if you fancy an over night stay in the city.


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig