24.8.15

Roll Up, Roll Up.

Shock! Horror! I have deviated from the 70s and actually managed to put together an outfit that isn't inspired by that era but by the 90s instead!

This cute little summer *Midi Dress is beautiful but sadly with our British summer being as hideous as it is; I can't see myself wearing it any time soon. Whilst sitting on my bed and day dreaming, I had one of those light bulb moments and realised I needed to add an autumn twist to the dress so that I could continue wearing it well into the winter.

Adding a roll neck underneath a simple strappy dress instantly updates it and can take you from summer to winter in a blink of an eye. Add chunky boots, some pendant necklaces and a leather jacket (if it's really nippy) and you're laughing! Without realising it, I had styled a very 90s inspired outfit when I put all this together and I think the half up/half down hairstyle or "The Hun" as it is now known and the dark lips finish the look off well.








Photographs by Gemma Bellfield

Earlier this month, I attended a beautiful dinner hosted by Fashion Chick and we chatted the night away, ate scrummy sushi at Kouzu and they gave us the best goody bags, brimming to the top with goodies from Miss Selfridge, New Look, Boden and more. This cute lil New Look dress was part of my selection and now I've found a way of wearing it during these chilly months; I can tell I am going to wearing it a lot. 
What I'm Wearing

*Midi Dress - New Look c/o Fashion Chick
Roll Neck Jumper - M&S
*Boots - old Missguided similar here
*Rucksack - New Look
*Long Pendant - Wallis 
Leaf Pendant - old Philip GoGo similar here


Be sure to follow me over on my:

*Denotes a gifted item
Blogger template by pipdig