5.8.15

White Blooms

Hello, my name is Danielle and I am one of the worlds messiest eaters. Everything I eat, no matter what it is ends up on my *ahem* shelf. This makes wearing white clothes a little tricky for me as I end up covered in stains. You would think that after 29 years on this planet, I would have mastered the art of eating like an adult; but I just can't do it. This is a shame as I love white clothes and white accessories...I'm not sure if I've mentioned my white shoe addiction before?

If you are like me and everything ends up down your front, may I recommend a white dress, covered in brightly coloured florals? If you spill stuff, no one will notice...it's a genius manoeuvre. Thank me later.

I picked this dress up in the ASOS sale, I sized up due to the fact it is a fitted style, with no stretch and as I mentioned in my previous post; I had to have it as it's made out of cotton so I knew it would keep me cool when I went out to party whilst on holiday.

A note about 'Chub Rub' - lots of people ask me about how I cope with the dreaded chub rub. It's a horrid thing that affects many of us ladies (big and small) and my all time fave method to stop any rubbing is to wear shorts. My fave shorts are from M&S and they are Light Control Invisible Shaping Thigh Slimmer's. They only go up to a UK 22 sadly but they are my favourites, I wear them all year round and they are so smooth you never see them underneath even the tightest outfits.




SHOP MY LOOK



Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig