6.8.15

Spotty Dotty


Wedding season is underway and I had the pleasure of attending one last weekend. My friend's Hev and Chris tied the knot in a lovely venue and it was so nice to meet up with some friends I've not seen in years!

Picking an outfit for an occasion like a wedding can sometimes be tricky because you have all these rules you're meant to follow and as we all know; rules are restrictive! One of the "rules" you should supposedly follow as a wedding guest is that you shouldn't wear black. Following rules is never fun so when I spotted this black mesh dress I knew I had to try it for this wedding.

I think the fact the dress is broken up with a white print and pleats and the fact I styled it with light accessories means that even though this was a summer wedding; the outfit doesn't look too dark and dreary.




SHOP MY FAVE 
MONOCHROME WEDDING LOOKS




What are your thoughts on wearing black to a wedding?


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig