29.9.15

AW15 Neckline trends

Each season key garments appear online and in store and once you spot one, you start to see them everywhere. I love how every year even the basic styles get an update and sometimes these updates are as simple as a fabric type or a change in neck line.

This Autumn/Winter three neckline trends that I have spotted are 70s scarf/neck tie tops and dresses, Victoriana high neck shirts and maxi dresses and lace up tops and dresses. 

I've trawled the internet for plus size options so you don't have to; so grab a cuppa and take a peek at these fab on trend pieces. Simply click on the item you like and it'll take you directly to the correct shop.

Let me know which style is your favourite in the comments below! 

Images c/o of Simply Be and ASOS
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig