30.9.15

LFW Day 2 | 70's Addiction

It's no secret that I have an addiction to the 70's trend and I see no sign of myself getting bored of it any time soon! It really isn't a trend I thought I'd wear let alone LOVE!

After the lovelies over at Simply Be sent me this *suede coat of dreams, I knew I had to wear it to London Fashion Week. It is honestly one of my most favourite pieces of clothing I think I've ever owned. It's just SO perfect. The quality of the suede, the shape of the jacket, the faux fur trim... it's perfection in coat form.

I spent the evening at the House of Holland catwalk show in Angel and I have to admit; I felt amazing in this outfit. I didn't feel out of place standing next to all the other LFW fashionistas and it's an outfit that I know i'll wear over and over again. Shout out to the heels which are ridiculously comfortable and come in wide fit.





SHOP MY LOOK 


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig