2.10.15

Elvi | My new love

One of my favourite things about blogging is discovering new brands and then introducing them to you guys, my readers. Elvi has been around for a little while now but at first, I have to be honest, it just wasn't on my radar. After seeing their pieces appear on other blogs and on my time line; I was drawn to their site and fell for their trench coat which I blogged about earlier this year (here)

Oh how things can change! I am now completely obsessed with this brand and it is easily one of my favourite plus size retailers. The clothes are stylish and they style their models really well and the clothes are well made and affordable... I mean, just check out their beautiful new arrivals! The Feather Dress is absolutely incredible!

When I look at an item of clothing I like, on the website; it is very rare that I 100% love how its been styled. This was not the case for these wide leg palazzo trousers though. I fell in love with how they styled them and was so eager to see if the entire look would work well on my shorter, chubbier frame.

What do you guys think? Can I pull it off?










Photographs by David C Photography 

SHOP MY LOOK

Marble Print Trousers - c/o Elvi
Biker Jacket - c/o Elvi 
Polo Neck Top - c/o Elvi 
Boots - Vagabond Shoes 
Mini Bag - c/o Miss Selfridge via Fashion Chick 
*This is sponsored in partnership with Elvi. As always, all views and opinions are my own.

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig