19.1.16

A little rusty


This autumn/winter I have lived in pinafore dresses and have acquired quite a collection! I tend to wear them with a breton stripe and chunky boots but when I spotted this beautiful printed shirt I knew it would work well with my rust coloured suede pinafore dress.

I really enjoyed building this outfit; the colour palette screams autumn and it was nice to play around with so many different prints and fabric types. I rediscovered my old H&M coat which I originally bought for LFW last year and it's not been of my back since. I went a little mad on the Zara sale just after Christmas so unfortunately the feather cuffs, necklace and bag aren't on the website any more; but check your local store for sale items as they still have lots of reduced pieces hanging around.









Photographs by Catalinababsphotos 


Printed shirt | Pinafore Dress | Handbag from Zara sale similar here | Leopard Boots similar here | Coat similar here | Feather Cuffs from Zara sale  | Necklace from Zara similar here 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig