27.1.16

ASOS Curve | Savvy Sale Shopping

ASOS are having a major sale at the moment and I thought I'd take the hard work out of sale shopping for you; by choosing my top sale picks.

Here's how you can shop in a savvy way and pick up some amazing items, many of which will see you through to summer. (Remember summer? When it's warm and the sun actually appears?)

- My top tips for sale shopping -

  • There are some great summer maxi dresses available, like this strappy dress which would look amazing worn whilst it's cold; with a roll neck worn underneath and a leather jacket on top. Come summer, you'll be able to wear it on the beach with sandals!
  • Choose classic items that won't go out of trend. Every wardrobe needs a LBD and a denim jacket so why not stock up when the prices are so reasonable? I love this sleeveless drape front dress and this cute denim jacket.
  • Heading to a wedding in the summer? Why not snap up a wedding appropriate dress whilst the prices are so good? I LOVE this pleated dress that I wore last year to a wedding and this floral print scuba dress
  • Buying work wear is never fun but it has to be done. I recommend grabbing some work appropriate tops from the sale as they are so versatile and you can never have too many tops right? I love this classic white shirt and this belted tunic with suede pockets

Oops look what's fallen into my basket...
(click to shop) 


Have you hit the asos sale or are you steering clear until the new season stock drops?
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig