8.1.16

My January Beauty Wishlist

As I mentioned in my previous post; I have spent a lot of November, December and so far, all of January cooped up in my house. One week into 2016 and I am starting to get itchy feet and I am looking forward to venturing out. I have only added a few things into my diary and plan on keeping January pretty free but one thing that I want to do this month is stock up on some new beauty treats.

Well, if I'm going to be out and about I'll need a fresh face and a glossy head of hair won't I?!

Click the product you like the look of and it'll take you directly to the correct shop! 

                                                                                                     Happy Shopping! 

1. Nexus Youth Renewal Masque - This conditioner promises to give lacklustre hair a boost whilst adding volume and shine. Just what I need now that I dye my hair so often!

2. Green and Spring Indulgent Light Bath Oil - Bath times have become a new friend of mine. They are so good for tired muscles and for a bit of 'me time' and I'm loving the look of these beautiful oils! 

3. NATURA BISSE Essential Shock Intense Mask - I've seen lots of people talking about this mask and I am so ready to try it! I can't think of anything nicer than having a bath with a face mask on and sipping on a glass of wine! This mask is meant to perk you right up and give you a full on hydration boost to even the dullest face.

4. Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate - The day time version of the much coveted Midnight Recovery and promises to make you 'look more radiant and youthfully awakened in the day'. Sign me up... I definitely need this after all the Christmas boozing! 

5. NARS Blush in 'Unlawful' - This blush looks so, so nice. I am enjoying the minimal look at the moment with light blushes and nude lips and I think this blusher would be the perfect way to add a flush of colour to my cheeks.

6. Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Nude Lipstick in '42' - Continuing with my love of the minimal look; I am loving the look of this peachy nude. Kimmel Lipsticks are such good value for money and I love how they apply/wear.

7. Paul & Jo Limited Edition Nail Polish - What a gorgeous bottle!! I live in black nail varnish all year round and I need to get my mitts on this Paul & Jo beauty! 

Have you tried any of these products? I love it when you guys give me recommendations and reviews! 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig