29.2.16

London Fashion Week | My Outfit Roundup

My previous London Fashion Week post (here) focused on my Simply Be social media takeover and the street style I spotted throughout the week. As you may have noticed I am obsessed with fashion and honestly, I get so much joy from building my outfits.

Over the Christmas period I found myself in a bit of a lull in regards to my outfits. I felt very uninspired and I kept reaching for the same 4 outfits. As the new season has unfolded and the shops have started to stock new, spring ready attire; my passion for fashion...*vom* has returned!

Like most, when I have an important event to attend, I can panic and struggle to pick the perfect outfit. Things were different for me this LFW as I planned and put my three outfits together in a matter of hours.

Day One

Starting off LFW with a cool but casual outfit. It's freezing here in London at the moment and I knew I wanted to wear a statement coat and build the look around that. I picked this incredible coat from ASOS Curve and I can confirm; it kept me exceptionally warm! I just have to make sure I don't spill food down it when I next wear it... me + white clothing = potential nightmare.


1. Coat | 2. Shirt | 3. Trousers | 4. Trainers | 5. Bag similar here

Day Two

Can we talk about this *printed co-ord please? Finally we are starting to see plus size friendly co-ords and this one from Simply Be is an absolute dream. I love the William Morris esq print and the casual twist the bomber jacket adds to this set. I wanted to go for a preppy vibe with this outfit and the *pussy bow shirt and comfy lace up shoes were exactly what I needed for a long day on my feet.



Day Three

Back to my 70s obsession with this look. I found this Look Magazine for Simply Be maxi dress whilst rooting around in my wardrobe and I realised I'd never worn it! I bundled on my *faux fur coat, used the neck tie from my pussy bow shirt to tie round my neck and I wore my platform tan boots to finish off this retro look.

                                                                              *Denotes an item of clothing gifted to me by a brand

1. Dress old Look Magazine for Simply Be | 2. Faux Fur Coat | 3. Platform Boots | 4. Bag similar here

I normally like to take numerous shots of my outfits but on this occasion I was only able to get these singular ones. Next LFW I am going to make sure I drag my wonderful photographer around with me and get lots more snazzy shots.

I hope you like my three looks. Do you have a favourite? I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below. 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig