1.2.16

Orange you glad to see me?


In my previous post I talked about the importance of owning classic items that you can always rely on. A denim jacket is one of those items and I've finally found a super cute plus size denim jacket (sadly this was in the sale but this one is also cute!)

Asos Curve never fail to come up with the goods; always giving us plus size girls exactly what we want when it comes to fashion. Any one else addicted to trawling their site and placing cheeky orders at 11pm at night? My name is Danielle and I have a serious addiction to ASOS! Nothing makes me happier than when an order arrives and everything fits perfectly! I threw this denim jobby on and fell in love straight away. I've been trying to find the perfect denim jacket as I've been building up a very large collection of iron-on patches. Before I customise this jacket I thought I'd show you how I've been wearing it recently.

My monthly Monki scavaging session lead me to this amazing orange printed shirt dress. Monki go up to a uk size 18 and I most definilty am not a size 18! I am currently a 22 in most shops and as you can see a size 'L' in this dress is perfect. I love the colour next to my hair and I think it sits really nicely under my denim jacket.

I finished this look off with my new Orla Kiely watch - which I got for Christmas and my chunky Vagabond boots which you can see have been splattered with rain - it is so hard when the weather is so bad to take outfit pictures! Let's hope it starts to clear up soon so us fashion bloggers don't freeze our butts off when we are outside shooting!






Photographs by Catalinababsphotos

1. Denim Jacket similar here | 2. Shirt Dress | 3. Boots + a wide fit option here | 4. Watch 

Click to shop my look




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig