28.2.16

Mother's Day with Molton Brown


Mother's Day is fast approaching Ladies, and if you are in the market for treating your Mum to a little gift may I point you in the direction of Molton Brown?

A firm favourite of mine, Molton Brown is really luxurious gift choice without the humongous price tag. I often give their gift sets to family and friends at Christmas and when I spotted these beauties at a recent MB blogger event I knew I wanted to show them to you. 


~ Gift sets shown

Timeless Florals Hand Cream Gift Trio - Three beautifully scented hand creams including their new scent Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise. Rhubarb and Rose is my favourite, you have to try it!

Timeless Florals Bath & Body Gift Set for Mum - This set offers three floral bath and shower gels and I personally love this set as the bottles are really big. I started using Molton Browns 'Pink Pepperpod Bath & Shower Gel' back in November and it's still going strong.

Dewy Lily of The Valley & Star Anise Fragrance Gift Set - The priciest of the three sets but it does include a bottle of Eu De Toilette. Dewy Lily of The Valley & Star Anise is their newest fragrance and I can confirm; it smells divine!

More Mother's Day Gift Options

----------------------------------------------------------------

One of the best things about blogging is the fab things I get to experience. Last week I attended a Molton Brown blogger event and it was one of the nicest events I've ever been to. MB teamed up with The Flower Appreciation Society and to help celebrate the launch of their newest fragrance 'Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise' we were given the chance to make our very own floral headbands.

I took my one of my besties, Scarlet with me as I knew this would be right up her street and it was such a lovely afternoon. We made headbands from scratch, ate beautiful nibbles and got the chance to try out some of their best selling fragrances.

Thank you to Molton Brown for a wonderful day and for always having the most amazing beauty products!

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig