15.8.16

A hint of western

I love to take an aspect of a popular trend, such as the Western trend and make it work for my plus size body. We don't have to go the whole hog to pay homage to a trend; an accessory, footwear choice or one garment can be enough to 'get the look'.

The Western trend which appeared back on the spring catwalks via designers such as Celine, Marc Jacobs and Coach; has filtered down to the highstreet and hooray - there's lots of western influenced items out there perfect for us plus size girls. Think fringing, suede, buckles and pretty prairie dresses.

I spied this floral dress over on Asos and the cut-out caught my eye. Now, I'm going to be honest with you; your bra does end up showing so make sure you wear your best bra if you decide to buy this baby. My favourite, fancy bra is by Scantilly and I have no problem with people seeing this bad boy; it's so beautiful and I love how the harness straps show.












Photography by JKGPhotography 

1. Dress | 2. Hat | 3. Choker | 4. similar Long Necklace | 5. Harness Bra | 6. Tights | 7. similar Boots | 8. similar Bag


- Shop my look + My top Western inspired picks - 




Can we just talk about how fab these pictures are by my photographer Jade please? I can't wait for you all to see the outfits we have shot together! Let me know in the comments below what you think.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig